Google’s ‘Danganronpocalypse’ game on Google Play has been delayed for three months

The developer behind the critically-acclaimed game ‘Dangnanronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc’ is now on indefinite hiatus, after the game’s release was delayed three months due to legal issues.

In a statement on Friday, Danganronpo, which translates to ‘Dangerous World’, said that it was due to the “ongoing legal issues surrounding the title’s release”.

The developer said that “due to the legal issues that have arisen”, it was unable to continue development on the game.

“The delays are unavoidable and we apologize for the delays,” the statement read.

“We are currently working to finalize our legal arrangements and will provide updates as soon as possible.

We look forward to providing an exciting and exciting game for everyone once it is released.”

The game was set to launch on October 15 but was postponed three months ago after a lawsuit by a US court that claimed the game infringed on the copyright of the character Shun.

The game, which was announced in March, was described as a sequel to the Japanese manga series ‘Dokuroku’ and was due for release on the Nintendo 3DS, Wii U and PS Vita on October 31.

The publisher had previously said it would delay the game “as soon as we can”, but this week the developer had announced that it had now reached a settlement with Nintendo over the delay.

“After months of negotiations with Nintendo, we have reached an agreement that will allow us to release the game as soon it is ready,” it said.

“Nintendo will continue to ensure the game is delivered on time and in an accessible manner for everyone.”

“We hope that everyone who has been looking forward to Dangnanpo will enjoy the game once again.”

Related Post